Please read the Parent enrolment procedure. If you have any questions, these can be discussed with the Principal or Assistant Principal on the day of the interview.
- Collect a Karama School Enrolment Package from our front office. Alternatively, you may download a copy of the Enrolment form package
- Complete all items in the Karama School Enrolment package and submit to the school.
- An office staff member will contact you to arrange a mutually convenient time for an interview with the Principal or Assistant Principal. You will have an opportunity for a personal guided tour of the school facilities and we will answer any questions you may have.
- Any previous schools attended in the Northern Territory (or interstate if deemed necessary) will be contacted.
- At this meeting, it will be mutually decided if Karama School is a good fit for your child/ren.
- You will be informed of your child/ren’s classes, teacher’s name and start date.
- You will be able to purchase a book pack, uniforms and hat from the front office.
For any further information please contact the front office on
08 8983 7700