Thank you for your interest in enrolling your child at Karama School. Please read the Parent enrolment procedure. If you have any questions, these can be discussed with the Principal or Assistant Principal on the day of the interview.
- Collect a Karama School Enrolment Package from our front office. Alternatively, you may download a copy of the Enrolment form package
- Complete all items in the Karama School Enrolment package and submit to the school.
- An office staff member will contact you to arrange a mutually convenient time for an interview with the Principal or Assistant Principal. You will have an opportunity for a personal guided tour of the school facilities and we will answer any questions you may have.
- Any previous schools attended in the Northern Territory (or interstate if deemed necessary) will be contacted.
- At this meeting, it will be mutually decided if Karama School is a good fit for your child/ren.
- You will be informed of your child/ren’s classes, teacher’s name and start date.
- You will be able to purchase a book pack, uniforms and hat from the front office.
For any further information please contact the front office on
08 8983 7700